niedziela, 20 sierpnia 2017

The desision

I has been considering leaving the comfy apartament in Szczecin and moving into nature for a long time, but I needed the sign, the strong impuls.
So the impuls came one day. A Warsaw friend sent me a CD with movie called "The Truman Show". It impressed me a lot. I wached it several times. But after first watching it, I have made the desision to change my life totally. I felt like flying bird.

Living in the big Polish city was very nice, safe and I had good friends there and nice clients. I was addicted to the Internet. My life was perfectly organized and my apartament modern and comfy, located in the Szczecin's trade centre. So I gave an ad to Polish newspaper called Kontakt. And I received offers. I had chosen one. I talked to the previous farm owner.
I asked him to send me the farm pics via e-mail. 15 years ago it was a problem in Poland.
Not many people in Poland were using computers and specially the Internet then. So I needed to wait for the pics to come. And they came after a couple of days. I said, "I am interested".

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

The travel

I rented a big truck. I asked my brother to help me bring all my staff to the truck. I also bought a new bed, things for renovation and two ...